Monday, August 31, 2009

I can't believe it has been so long....

SO....it has been ages since I last posted and boy do I have some catching up to do somehow!

The brisk fall weather has been with us for quite a few days now and I am hoping that it is a wonderful sign that fall is right around the corner! Fall seems to be the favorite of the seasons in our home and we cannot wait for the weather to remain cool, the leaves to start changing, and the warmth of the holidays around the corner!

Jake is off to preschool in just a few short weeks, he will be in school 4 days a week from 12:30pm-3:00pm, and while I am very sad to see how much he has grown up and to send him off to preschool I am thrilled to see the excitement in his eyes to be going to school and to be a "big kid" I am no where near ready for that but will hold his had while he starts this new phase in his life.

Tyler, well what can I say about Ty! He is almost 18months old and keeping us busy every second of the day! He is off and running, doing everything he can to keep up with Jake! He does a pretty good job of it, though he gets frustrated sometimes when things don't quite seem to go his way! He is also getting used to the idea of using "words" instead of screams and yelps when he wants something, though I have to say that most often we still get a pretty good yell from him when he could have used a few words, we are working with him though to change that around a bit!

Ken and I are as always just busy as can be! Planning for fall, Jake's birthday, family vacation, and of course the Holidays! We are hoping things go smoothly for us this fall as we take on all these things in a very short period of time. Though we have faith that we will make it through with little trouble and lots of smiles!

I am trying to make it a priority to update this a little more often than I had been doing before(the last time I posted it was just after New Years!) so with anyluck I will succeed!